- Family and Social Services Administration (800-457-8283)
- A state health care and social services funding agency that serves Hoosiers by working to address inequality and by connecting people with social services, health care and resources in their communities.
- The ADA will have a plethora of information related to disability laws, senior laws, up to date disability news and much more!
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- Indiana Department of Health (800-382-9480)
- The state health agency is dedicated to promoting, protecting and improving the health and safety of all residents.
- Indiana 211 (2-1-1 | 866-211-9966)
- Indiana 211 is a free service that connects Hoosiers with information about thousands of health and human service agencies and resources in their local communities.
Home- and Community-Based Resources
- Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) (800-457-8283)
- The state health care and social services funding agency advocates for better social services and connects residents with local health care and community resources.
- Dementia Friends Indiana
- Dementia Friends Indiana works to increase dementia awareness and provides resources and information for people with dementia and their loved ones. 317-254-5465
As our site grows and we acquire more volunteers to help in the gathering of Information of their state We will update lists and resources accordingly.