Nevada Resources

General Resources

  • Nevada Care Connection (NVCC) (Dial 2-1-1)
    • NVCC provides assistance to help older adults, individuals with disabilities, caregivers, veterans and families access services in the community. Resource navigators help people explore all service options to meet their needs and goals.
    • The ADA will have a plethora of information related to disability laws, senior laws, up to date disability news and much more!
  • Rehabilitation Division Northern Nevada 
    • Phone: (775) 684-4040
    •  TTY: (775) 684-8400 
  • Southern Nevada

Health Resources

  • Long Term Care Ombudsman Program (888-282-1155 toll-free)
    • Long-term care ombudsmen act as advocates for residents of nursing homes, group homes, homes for individual residential care and assisted living facilities. Ombudsmen provide information about how to find a facility and what to do to get quality care. They are trained to resolve problems and can assist residents with complaints.
  • Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH) Clinical Behavioral Services (775-684-4200)
    • Mental health and counseling services are available at multiple locations across Nevada, including southern, northern and rural regions

Home- and Community-Based Resources

  • Nevada Aging and Disability Services — Programs for Seniors
    • The programs to support older adults and help them stay independent in their homes include Community Options Program for the Elderly (COPE), Homemaker program and the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) waiver.
      • Carson City: 775-687-4210
      • Elko: 775-738-1966
      • Las Vegas: 702-486-3545
      • Reno: 775-687-0800
  • Nevada Lifespan Respite Care Coalition (725-999-2245)
    • The coalition supports caregivers in the community by promoting awareness of and access to respite services in Nevada. These services provide the caregiver with a temporary or periodic opportunity for a break from normal caregiving duties.
  • Nevada Rural Counties RSVP — Independent Living Programs (775-687-4680)
    • Nevada Rural RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) provides several independent living programs to help keep low-income seniors independent and in their homes for as long as possible.
  • Washoe County Human Services Agency — Senior Services (775-328-2575)
    • Washoe County Senior Services helps people 60 and older maintain their independence by providing home-delivered meals, adult day care, case management, representative payee and homemaker programs. 

Transportation Services

Specific Audience Resources

As our site grows and we acquire more volunteers to help in the gathering of Information of their state We will update lists and resources accordingly.

* The email will not be published on the website.